Saturday, September 10, 2011

Here I am to Worship ~ Michael W. Smith
"Lord, Have Mercy"



For this edition of "Here I am Worship", It's "Lord, Have Mercy" by Micheal W. Smith.


Have you ever thought where would you be without God's grace and mercy? I don't think I would ever want to find out. So many times we have fallen by the waist-side only to have God's love, grace, forgiveness, and mercy to lift us up and place us back on our feet. That's why I love this song "Lord Have Mercy" by Micheal W. Smith.


Lord just have mercy on us as we live from day to day.  And please continue to guide and lead us while traveling the road of our divine purpose and divine plan. In Jesus' Name........Amen.







Inspired by The Holy Spirit Made by Toia





"Hear, O LORD,
and have mercy on me;
LORD, be my helper!"
(Psalm 30:10)



"Hear me when I call,
O God of my righteousness!
You have relieved me in my distress;
Have mercy on me, and hear my prayer."
(Psalm 4:1)













No comments: