Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Back Into Blogging Day #5 ~ Last Year's Women's Retreat




It is the 5th and final day of the SITS Girls Fall Back into Blogging Challenge. I enjoyed every day of this event and connecting with other women bloggers. I feel like I should sing "It's So Hard To Say Goodbye to Yesterday" and/or "End of the Road" by Boys 2 Men. **SIGH**



Anywho, today we are suppose to link up to a post we wrote September 28th of last year. The bad new is that I didn't post anything on September 28, 2011. However, the good new I did post something last year September 25th. :)




Every year, ladies from my church would go to a women's retreat/get-away. We look forward to it each year. It's a great opportunity to get connected spiritually, meet new people, and recharge from our day-to-day schedule. In honor of such a great time I had, I did a mini slide show. Click on the link below. Enjoy. :)






If you would like to join in on the fun, head over to SITS Girls by clicking the button below!!





 
 


fall blogging









bread3loavesname

No comments: