Friday, September 14, 2012

Oh No She Didn't!!!.....Oh, Yes She Did!!!



Okay, about two weeks ago, a professor at American University in Washington, DC breastfed her baby while lecturing her class. Yep....you read it right. However, many people are divided on the issue as far as was that appropriate or not.


Me....personally? I think it was inappropriate. I breastfed 2 out of 3 of my children. Even when I was among my family and/or friends, I did not breastfeed my children in front of them. Breastfeeding is a part of life. I get that. Once again, just like I stated in my post about the mom potty training her children in a public restaurant, you have to take other people into consideration. There's a time and a place for everything.






So, please tell me what do you think. Do you think it was appropriate? Or not? My inquiring mind wants to know.





bread3loavesname

No comments: