Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Baskets Good Enough To Eat!!




 
Picture Source:  Google Search




Can someone please tell me what's Easter without the infamous Easter basket? When I was little, my mom would buy me an Easter basket as tall as me. It was full of lots of goodies and lots of toys. Nowadays, Easter baskets are good enough to eat....literally.


 Have you ever heard of that cliche'...."You can't have your cake and eat it too." Well, in this case, you can have your Easter basket and you can eat it, too!! It doesn't get any better than this!! If you don't believe me, try these recipes on for size!!



Check out this Easter basket cupcake!! This is definitely a sweet treat.
 This is great for your child to share with his/her class.


Picture by: A Night Owl Blog via Toia on Pinterest










Below, we have an Easter basket cake. I can imagine how
delicious and chocolatety this basket may taste. I think this would
go great with some vanilla ice cream. Mmmmm.....mmmm....mmmmm....good!!
 If eating cake like this is wrong, then I don't wanna be right!! :)


Picture by: Around My Family Table via Toia on Pinterest




One thing I know for sure that there is no limit to what you can do with creating the perfect Easter basket for your family. When it comes to Easter there is nothing wrong with putting all your eggs in one basket and eating it, too!! Enjoy!!!





Picture Source:  Google Search 













bread3loavesname

No comments: