Friday, March 22, 2013

Reading is Egg-cellent!!






For about 10 years, I taught preschool, ages (1-3). I would prepare lesson plans based on themes. One of the requirements for our lesson plans is to list books you plan to read during story time. They had to go along with the theme we were teaching for that week. Having said that, my students and I loved story time. I came across a website that suggested some great books to read to your little one for Easter. Preschool books are some of my favorite books to read because they are fun, colorful, and well illustrated. Check out some of these suggestions.






 Picture by: Kid Style File via Toia on Pinterest
(Click on the link for a larger image of the books).




If you have a favorite book to read to your little one for Easter, please share. Reading is not only FUN!! But, it's an Egg-cellent idea!!! Happy Easter Reading!!
















bread3loavesname

No comments: