Monday, August 13, 2012

GRAND RE-OPENING!! WELCOME!!




It's the Grand Re-Opening of Designer's Original Daily Bread!! This blog is basically going to be a daily serving of whatever. That is, whatever floats my boat. I'm looking forward to having fun sharing. I hope you plan on joining me. We are just going to enjoy life one day at a time.











I have about six girlfriends. We all love to hang out. We have so much fun. We do it at least once a month to regain our sanity back from the real world. Although, when in public, people think we are crazy, drunk, and out of our minds because of the fact that we are having so much fun. I am hear to tell you that it's none of the above. It's just plain and simple. We just wanna have fun!!




Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]



So, what do you and the bestest of your friends do to have fun? My friends and I are open to suggestions!!





bread3loavesname

No comments: