Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's Back to School......Well, Almost!!




August 20th is the day that my children will be returning to school. Summer vacation will officially be over. :(    Even though, they are excited about the first day of school, I hope this transition will be easy for them.




Picture by: A Pinch of Joy via Toia on Pinterest


For last week or so, I was handling school business. Shopping for clothes for three children. School registration. Paying School Facts and Fees. (By the way, what facts am I paying for?). Oh yeah, who can forget about buying school supplies?? Open House. Some people may call it Meet the Teacher Night.

When everything is finally done on my to-do list, I can breathe a sigh of relief. **SIGH**



Be that as it may, I am excited for them!! Until then I need to find ways for us to celebrate my children going back to school!! Do you have any Back-to-School traditions that you share with your children?



bread3loavesname

No comments: