Saturday, September 8, 2012

Coming Soon......Fall!!





Fall is my favorite season of the year. I love the way the earth transforms into such beautiful colors....red...orange....golden yellow....and brown. These are a great combination of colors. Here are a few things (in no particular order) I am looking forward to this fall season; Or should I say just about every year during fall.



Trees!!

Leaves on the ground!!


Fall Produce which make great fall food.
Picture by: Toia on Pinterest




Pumpkin Patch!!
Picture by: Toia on Pinterest





The fair!!  (Smoked Turkey Wings here I come!)
Picture by: About.com via Toia on Pinterest



Who can forget about Fall Festivals Galore!! I love it....Love it....LOVE IT!!


These are a few of my favorite things about Fall!! Fall will officially be here on Saturday, September 22nd. So what do you look forward to in autumn? Traditions?




bread3loavesname

No comments: